Friday

Bring back the 60's

Why couldn't I have found this dress before the wedding?? If we ever do the Heidi and Seal thing and renew our vows, I want it to be a full on hippie affair, barefoot in the woods with lots of little patchouli scented flower children running around. Glen is the only one who knows that I secretly want to be a hippie. Since we have been together, I have tried to bring back the phrases 'right on' and 'gnarly' but mostly I just get strange looks.


Anyway on Monday we are heading to London for two incredibly fun reasons. We are going to see my all time favorite band (next to Radiohead) Black Mountain. Black Mountain is a 60's psychedelic rock band that Glen introduced me to a couple years ago and I have been obsessed with ever since. We have spent many a road trip with Black Mountain, and I'm so stoked to finally see them live. Here is the video for the song Old Fangs, from their new album coming out in September, Wilderness Heart. How hippie-psychedelic is this video/song?? Love it.




And if that wasn't exciting anough, we are getting our engagement photos taken by our super talented wedding photographers Dani and Chris Barber. They have picked out some really great (and some of our favorite) places in London to go. I can't wait to share the finished pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment